- Always available – simple storage in a small space.
- Easy handling – thanks to low weight and metal rings.
- Eco-friendly – sacks consist of nontoxic, biodegradable material. In case the absorbed water was not contaminated the gel – superabsorbent can be dissolved in a soil.
- Their special fabric with lockable pores prevents back-flow of water.
- Multiple use – up to 5 times when stored and dried properly.
- Soak the bags before building the barrier.
- The sacks are not suitable for protection against sea water.
Dimensions (cm): 70 x 55 x 2/13 (length x width x height dry / soaked)
Weight (kg): 0,46 / 15 (dry/soaked)
Absorption capacity: up to 14l of water
Absorption time: app 5 min
Evaluation / Certificates:
- European patent granted by European Patent Office, Netherlands
- Technical and toxicology certificate issued by VUSAPL, Slovakia (certification body for certification products)
- OECD test of the absorbent (nontoxic for plants and soil) granted by absorbent supplier Evonik Nutrition & Care GmbH, Germany
- Approval of usage by Firemen and Rescuers Department, Ministry of Interior of the Slovak Republic
There are no reviews yet.